#Social #media #marketing can be both a large boost to your business or purely a pain in your side that will drop you feeling like a trip to the ER is required STAT.
It appears to be one of those potential earning avenues that carry a rather large gathering on both fronts of the fence. Some are huge supporters. It is working for their business and serving to drive traffic. Therefore, they love it. Others are having a hard time paying for the results, so they, of course, hate it and feel it’s a total trash of their time.
If you are on the following team, then stop wasting your time. Learn the right tactics and organizing to drive those needed results.
Below are 5 confirmed strategies to help increase your ROI via social media marketing.
1- Locate the social channels that are right for you.
There are presently over 300 diverse social networking sites in existence. Should you be managing all of them? NO! That’s a big hell no.
Find the networks that provide your target audience and goals. Also, use the following metrics from Alexa:
- Facebook has the extensive user base with 1.1 billion users opposed to Twitter’s 500 million.
- Facebook’s user base picks in 8% of all page views on the web.
- Twitter and Pinterest attract in 5% each of all page views on the web.
- YouTube is the second extended search engine which makes it an excellent ad source that can be used to expand your exposure to other social networks via your videos.
- Fully 71% of online American adults use Facebook.
- Some 23% of online adults actually use Twitter
- Twitter is especially popular among those under the age of 50.
- LinkedIn tends to give its popularity to those that are college educated, have an above average benefit and are employed or seeking employment.
Bottom line, take the time to examine your target audience and niche so that your energies are relative and, therefore, will afford the highest return on your investment.
2- Curate important content
Given original content is always performing to be the best way to go; sometimes it’s not just that simple to come up with new content of your own. In that case, why not analyze curating some. Find relevant articles – these could be in the sort of news, videos, images, infographics or even memes–then share them with your fans. Of course, remember to assign credit to the originator.
3- Remain active
This works hand in hand with the above point. While it’s surely great to have original content to share every day, that is not always an achievable goal. This is when the curated content comes into play. It’s important to remain active on your social media networks, especially as most of them deliver their content in chronological order.
Follow influencers, both persons and firms, in your niche. Don’t also forget to follow potential partners, vendors, and also consumers. If you are sharing relevant information, they will most probably follow you back.
Think of this as a domino impact. You follow them, they follow you; then their followers also follow you. Boom now you are mounting your own social following.
5- Balance promotions with relevant content
Apply the 80/20 rule here. Keep your content to 80% organic and state oriented, and 20% promotional. Recall don’t oversell your business, let it sell itself by adding value to your audience’s everyday life.